Monday, April 23, 2012

Buzz kill . . . .

Oh, how I hate a buzz kill. Especially one that involves a sick kid. Just as my day was rolling along, feeling like we were getting some good work done and making progress, I get a call during my planning that my son needed to be picked up from daycare. They think he has pink eye. . . Yes, the dreaded goopy stuff. Yikes! So I scramble for a sub, leave some work out and take him to the doctor. Apparently, it's going around, seeing as my son was the 4th one in the office with it yesterday and it was only noon! Oh, and he can't go back to daycare until he's been on meds for 24 hours. Which means another day out. Which means another day my kids are with a sub. Which actually means another 2 or 3 days to get them back to normal when I get back. Oh and I forgot! My day off will be spent sanitizing the house and doing laundry. BLEH! I am also praying that my daughter, or yikes! even myself, does not get it. . . because then we'd be back at square one! SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment