Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome Back ! ! !

Wow, Spring Break went by toooo fast ! It was so hard to get up this morning, but I trudged through it, only to get to school and literally 10 minutes into our morning, had a student get sick on their desk. So, I sent them to the office and called up there to get the janitor paged. As I was talking to the secretary, my student proceeds to get sick in the background, there, too! Yikes! Shortly after that, I noticed another one of my students with a black eye and stitches in his lip... apparently from a dog... I don't know about you, but it seems to me that SOMEone was trying to tell us we needed another week of break... Anyone? { crickets } Well, at least there's only 33 days left. 33 JAM-packed days of review testing research projects more review more testing field days awards and then... a looooong deserved B R E A K ! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment