Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting Sidetracked

Sooooo I didn't get to use the Smart Slate today, mainly because I'm gonna need a quick tutorial first! :)
But I did get this done: (among other random organizing things)

I had this grand plan to stay after today and organize all of my "stuff" for the next 2 weeks and try to finally be AHEAD of the game, not just on top of it.
Well, thanks to a small writing project ("Haunted House For Sale"! Pics to come later) and the craziness that came when it was time to clean up, I got sidetracked. Let me explain...
For some reason, the 25 individual packs of markers and colored pencils seemed like a great idea at the time (each student can have their own, right?) well, not the case. There were 2 and 3 of each color in each pack this afternoon after the kids left and, well, any of you who know how I am about my pens, etc., know that this is NOT acceptable!
Needless to say, I got severely sidetracked.
BUT, now I (and my students) can find the exact color they're looking for and the best part? They look beautiful!
Now, to just find a neat and organized holder(s) for the markers!
How do YOU organize? (on a budget, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment