Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A busy week or two...

So, I've been a little MIA lately. Yes, I know, a lot... but I'm here now, so there!
We have been very busy lately with LOTS of creative ideas I've gotten from some of the AMAZING blogs that I follow!
First of all, we started our own chapter of the Super Speller Slipper Club that I got from
Photobucket
Here are some pics from our class:

This is our display, where we keep track of who meets their goals. I gave them all a sticker to begin, and this photo is 2 weeks behind, so that's why there's not more! :)




And of course, Mrs. Riddle had to bring her slippers, too!

Then, we have also been working on our "Haunted House For Sale" writing projects from Clutter Free Classroom:
Clutter-Free Classroom
Let me just say... my kids LOVED this!!!! They were begging me each day to work on them!







And of course, we didn't exactly finish them until Halloween Day, so I was left to figure out how to display them when the holiday was basically over...
So I came up with this title:

No comments:

Post a Comment