Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Red Ribbon Fun!

Red Ribbon Week was last week, too! Which means it's door-decorating-time at our school!!! Here's our door:

My creative partner next door found the idea (and hers, too, below. . . ) on Pinterest and even though we didn't win this year, we got TONS of compliments on them!!! :) The "skeletons" on my door are actually the students' names written in cursive on a folded piece of paper and then cut out around the name, making the symmetrical curves! :)



RRW also included a "Team Up Against Drugs" day, and my partner and I are on opposite sides of the Clemson/Carolina fence, so that was a lot of fun! Our students got into it as well, and I have a cute pic of all of us in our "gear" but couldn't figure out how to blur the faces, and wasn't sure if I should post it. . . but never fear, my partner and I have orchestrated a "Clemson/Carolina Pet Food Drive" for next week leading up to the big game. I'm SURE there will be some pics to post from that, since the whole school will participate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment